Join the Devonshire Neighborhood Association
The Devonshire Neighborhood Association dues are $325.00 for 12 months. Members receive a dues expiration reminder by email or US mail about 30 days before the expiration date and another dues payment reminder very soon after the expiration date. Members are asked to remit their dues payment in a timely manner BEFORE the expiration date to continue to receive their member benefits without interruption and to help our cash flow!
The great majority of membership dues are used to fund off-duty police patrols in the Devonshire neighborhood so the more dues paying members we have the more patrol hours can be scheduled. Dues also pay for our community events, the July 4 Parade and the Chili Cook-Off, postage, printing and other administrative expenses.
- Increased neighborhood security through off-duty patrols
- A DNA Security Yard Sign to display during active membership in DNA
- Off-duty patrol privileges, home safety assessment; home monitoring when traveling
- Access to website "member only" information, security information from our patrol officers; Block Captains contact info
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are making an investment that will help to keep YOUR home and family and OUR neighborhood SAFER!
All Board and Advisor positions are held by volunteers who contribute their time and efforts without compensation. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining our volunteer team.
Join online, or print our membership form, fill it out, and send it with your check to:
Devonshire Neighborhood Association
5600 W. Lovers Lane, Suite 116, Box 251
Dallas, TX 75209
Please contact Ann Rosenzweig if you have any questions regarding your membership.
Welcome to all new and returning members!
Thank you for your support!